Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Die Hard 4

Its not the movie that I want to talk about. Its the game. Well, the mobile game. I just finished playing it yesterday. The Die Hard 4 movie was totally bad-ass I supposed.


McClane is back! Now on your phone..

Since I also dunno when, probably since last year, I have been drawn to those java games on handphone. It reminds me of 90's hack and slash 2D games. Armed with my antiqued 3 year-old Samsung E720c, I find myself whipping out my phone to play those java games whenever there's some free time to spare.
Traditionally I have been more interested to those high end PC gaming, but since I spend my time less and less at home nowadays, I have to find something to cure my boredom.
Back to the game, shall we? According to the publisher gameloft, known for producing some of the best mobile games, some of its features are

  • The official mobile game of Live Free or Die Hard, 4th installment of the legendary action-film saga.
  • A storyline and dialog faithful to the film: Relive the film's tension, humor, and intrigue.
  • 3 games in 1: Intense action and sensational driving levels, plus 3 thrilling, puzzle mini-games.
  • Lots of weapons, plus McClane’s trademark no-holds-barred fighting.
  • A spectacular game combining action, special effects, and amazing stunts.

Non-stop action



Puzzles


Helicopter chase!

Well, I found that this game is pretty cool with amazing graphics by handphone stantard.
It has 8 levels of adrenaline pumping action including some mini puzzles.
It can be downloaded from websites of Hotlink RM8, Celcom RM7 and Digi RM6. Try it!

No comments: