Monday, July 14, 2008

10th Mental Health Convention at Hyatt Regency ( Part 2)

Well, it was quite an agonizing trip going to Johor as I had to travel there by express bus. There are 3 of us ie me, my female colleague and KSN (not ketua setiausaha negara btw) and it totally took us more than 7 hours of journey. When we reached the Larkin bus station, we boarded a taxi to Hyatt Regency. It was just a short trip about 10minutes that costs us RM 12.

At the reception there, it was quite a mess as people of different sexes are put into the same room. And i was among the unlucky ones, but since the other person (female) not yet arrived, I went into my room and put my things down. Then I went to find the organizer and we sorted out the room issue. Finally, I was alone in 1 room and I welcome my former coursemate HKH to join me. Its nice to meet some of my former coursemates that I havent met since convo.

My room mate, HKH..funny guy! 728, a lucky room number!

Swimming pool - Night view

Mini garden with small fountain

Rainy day view from my room

Our convention was held in a big ballroom. The atmosphere was very spacious with 3 projectors beaming onto 3 white boards to enable those who sits in the left and right corner to have a better view. But the chairs makes it hard to those who would like to take notes as it was quite uncomfortable.
This is an exception as sitting too front is not my usual self ha..

The attendance becomes fewer and fewer as time goes by..

We have Malam Mesra on the 1st night of convention that was held in the same ballroom. The food was quite fair as it was halal type of chinese dinner btw..Then there was the performance from the staff from Hospital Permai and karaoke singing from the audience. Thumbs down!

There is a reward to those who can guess correctly the person in front of the photo

Menu - to those who are interested

In the next post, I'll briefly blog about the final day which is the 4th Pychopharmacology Seminar at Persada International Convention Centre.

No comments: