Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nuffnang Gift Ideas

Just found out this Nuffnang Gift Ideas Contest from the ad shown in my blog.

Well, after an intensive search and browsing through hundreds of items available at the RealMart website, I have decided to give to my fellow buddy nuffnanger Motormouth an electrical toothbrush which is the Braun D12 Vitality Precision Clean-Oral Care D12


Since motormouth is a food blogger who likes to discover and devour any food that he come across, this would be an ultimate gift for him. He can enjoy his food without worrying about his oral hygiene. This would be his best defensive weapon against myriads of plaque or dental decay that are bound to attack him anytime!

Motormouth is also a very busy person during work (well, some may disagree) and the electrical toothbrush can save his time and energy during tooth brushing. I hope Motormouth will like this gift. Do tell me ok?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm too bad motormouth's blog is about food and traveling, if not he could return your kindness and suggest a gift for you toO!

KeepCharmingAlwiz~~ said...

but, if i were u, i'd rather choose a weighing machine for him.. hehe.. let him control his body weight ma... hahahaha... or.. a colourful hoola hoop to shape his rough waist, limbs or even his neck.. hehehe.. great idea rite?? ;)

J2Kfm said...

gee, I dunno how to react. possibly in an Oscar's reception way. Firstly thanking the Lord above for providing me the opportunity to chomp non-stop. Secondly to YOU, of course, for being reasonably caring enough for my dental hygiene from the trash I stuff my face with day in and day out.

But of course, a weighing machine won't be too far-fetched of an idea, given the expanding waistline and all.

I'd return the favour, ONCE I discover how this thing works. Keep your fingers crossed, ya?

Time Warper said...

keepcharmingalwiz, what a fantastic idea..too bad i cant find those item in the realmart store..